The Aspy Journey

I am a 29 year old male who has been recently diagnosed with Aspergers. I am writing this blog to express my road to discovery, and if anyone feels helped along the way: bonus. Please read, enjoy, comment, share if you think it would help anyone and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, 22 November 2014

Another lazy quick post before work.

http://youtu.be/jQ95xlZeHo8

It's a ted talk about Autism and its various presenting factors. Also anyone who thinks I'm a demon, well done your prize is in the post.

Post better later!
Posted by Viking83 at 11:30:00
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Lazy posting. TED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

life through the looking glasses

life through the looking glasses

Blog Archive

  • ►  2019 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2017 (11)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2015 (20)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2014 (25)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • Irrational hatred.
      • First day
      • Another lazy quick post before work.
      • The wheat from the chaff.
      • Nearly a whole month.
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (12)
  • ►  2013 (20)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (3)

About Me

Viking83
View my complete profile

Translate

Popular Posts

  • The rub.
    So, it's been just over a week since I got fitted for the orthotics. I've been warned to watch for redness that doesn't fade. I...
  • Thursday.
    Ok so I really should have blogged about this Thursday but things got busy meeting the new boss. Anyway, Thursday for those counting, was ...
  • Smells
    Talking about super powers..... I have a really sensitive sense of smell, to the point where I can tell someone has been smoking in a room...
  • 3,355
    This is an older post I never put up, for one reason or another. Either way, I found it in my drafts and on the back of a report that state...
  • The wheat from the chaff.
    Right, NO one is callous enough to use that wording, but having read some things on line, that's how it feels. I had vague ideas about t...
  • Interesting.
    Vlad the impaler , sorry sorry, Mr Putin, Russian president, has been remotely diagnosed with Aspergers, writes the Telegraph. It's base...
  • success.
    Today was spent building and admiring hobby related items. While most of my thought processes during this where: oohh that'd look good/I...
  • Hidden
    Ok, so that last post was a little lacklustre. Mostly caused by a lack of thinking critically (like all of life's problems) and my curre...
  • New shoes.
    So I promised a future of shoe shopping. I'm not a fan of shopping in general. In, buy, done, home. Or if I'm feeling really lazy, ...
  • Sensory seeking behaviour.
    After that last gruesome post, something a little less graphic and more thoughtful this time around perhaps? This blog will have a number of...

psychforums.com/asperger-syndrome

  • http://www.psychforums.com/asperger-syndrome/
  • http://autisticandproud.wordpress.com/

Support links

  • Dyslexia UK
  • Scope UK
  • Autism UK
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.